Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

1/4 of kids graduating from high school in the US today, don't know what countries are north and south of U.S

Grrr...I am so mad right now...Jese and I finished our health class today and to get an A you need 315 points, I got 313, jese got 316, now I am made at him, jerk! maybe she will give me an A becasue I talked alot in class and teachers like that! After we finished our test in that class today we went grocery shopping and spent lots of money :( But now we have lots of food and beverages! Since I quit drinking pop I got lots of juice and some powered gatoraid! We were going to go swimming after we got back from shopping but it was closed because of a chemical inbalance, so then I took a shower, and then they called Jese and told him they opened it back up, jerks! So then Jese cleaned and I got supper ready for tonight. We are going to have chicken tacos made in the slow cooker...they have chicken, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes with green chilis in them. Then when they are done we can put them on taco shells and put cheese on them! Well I will put sour cream on them too!! Tomorrow morning we are leaving bright and early so we can get to Waseca because I have a bridal shower to go to. Then I am leaving Jese in Waseca and I am going to Faribo. Alicia's brother has his graduation party on Saturday so I am going to that and I have to pick up our wedding pictures finally! On Sunday morning Papa is making me breakfast, he told me so! I think I want french toast, yummy!! Then I am going to go shopping in his freezer for some meat! Then I will go pick up Jese and we will be back here by 4:30 for my work meeting. Well that is all I know for now so later gators!
Christa

No comments: