Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Good Job Running Amy and Papa!

Hello! Well with the combination of my monster boobs and bad posture, I am now in almost constant pain!! My upper back has been killing me for the last two weeks and I asked momma about it and she said it is because I have monster boobs, so I researched and yep she is pretty much right, plus my horriable posture doesn't help, but that is brought on my monster boobs too! So now it is for sure, as soon as I have kids I am getting these babies reduced! I am sure everyone wanted to hear about my boob problems so now I guess I will change topics!! This weekend Jese and I babysat Liam, well pretty much Jese did it and I didn't really do much! We went to two parks with him, he loves going down the slides (Liam, not Jese!) We got back to Winona around 9:00 on Sunday. Yesterday (Monday) we had class, BORING!! Then we both worked. Today we had class again but we got done way early because our teacher was in a car accident a few years ago because a drunk college student ran into her and she was in coma for like a month and so now she needs to be tested so the doctors can tell her she has a brain injury! Well I have to keep working on my family health tree now so later gators! Oh by the way, the Wadekamper side has pretty much no information, but the Becker side has lots to make up for it!
-Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

your hair is EVERYWHERE in my house!!!! i keep finding it all over the place!!!

Christa said...

hehe!! i thought about vaccuming but then I didn't feel like it! Anyways, it doesn't really shed the much, Liam was pulling it all out so you should yell at him!