Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Bad Fish, Bad!

Our nice clean fish tank!!
Two of the six naughty fish!

We are in TROUBLE!! Today Jese told me that we are going to have babies soon. He noticed that there were fish eggs on a rock and two fish protecting it! Not good news. To top it off when we got home tonight I decided to do some observing and found two more egg nests!! That means we are going to have about 300 fry hatching out in a couple of days!! So now we know not to clean our tank because that encourages breeding, stupid fish! For some reason I get very stressed out about this because I know all of the fish are going to be stressed and I feel bad. Poor Old Mama is looking really bad. Everyone is picking on her and nobody wants to mate with her because they witnessed her killing Old Papa. Well check back for more convict cichlid updates!
Christa

No comments: