Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

First trip up north for the year!

The finished product, minus the plants!
Liam and the big goose!
The Hagre family, with a random black dog stepping in for Remi!
Kipper on the ride home, he was so tired!

Hello! I went up north this weekend!! It was lots of fun. Amy and I played a ton of games while Jese and Adam fished. Kipper had fun but he was ready to go home because he was stuck tied up outside the whole time! He go bite by something that left a big mark but we don't know what it is, the mark is gone now though. Hopefully he didn't get lime's disease! He is still terrified of the water. Remi had fun playing with him, she would put Kippers entire face in her mouth!! We got home last night are 1:30 AM. 
Today we got up and went to Verizon right away because I wanted to get a new phone. We got two new phones for $0!! Jese got a $50 credit for being a loyal customer and the phones were buy one get one free and since they cost $50, it didn't cost us anything!! Now I am just trying to figure out how to use the thing, I miss phones being all set up and ready to go! We were there for two hours!!! When we got home Jese mowed the front yard while I packed his lunch/supper and then he left. I cleaned the house and went grocery shopping. Then I decided to make M&M cookies, they are so yummy! I ran out of brown sugar so I just used regular sugar for the amount I was short and you can't even tell! Now I am just sitting down to relax for the night! Tomorrow morning I plan on convincing Jese to help me plant all of our plants!
Christa
P.S. those are the only up north pictures you are going to get because that is all I took!!

No comments: