Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's getting hot in here...


Kipper riding in the backseat for the first time!
And Kipper in the front seat after not liking the backseat!!

I know, I know I promised up north pictures but I still haven't put them on my computer so you will just have to wait a little bit longer!! Yesterday Jese and I went down to the Waseca County Fair with Amy, Liam, and Josie. We had lots of good food!! Then last night Alicia, Brandon, and David came over. We went to El Tequila for supper (yum!) and then we went out to the bars. They weren't very busy but we still had lots of fun. We were home by 11:30 so I am not tired one bit today since I got to bed around my normal time! Jese on the other hand is in bed. 
This morning I went to the grocery store to get carpet cleaner (so Jese could clean up a little mess he left for me this morning), then I went to the farmer's market (I got a cucumber for cucumber salad), then I stopped at a garage sale and bought a shirt, then I went to the farm (for hamburger and eggs) where some jerk in front of me bought all of the eggs, then I went back to the grocery store to get eggs and a tomato since I forgot to get that! Then I came home and started the laundry, ate lunch, checked my emails, and now I need to go hang up the next load of laundry! That is my day so far, and it has been way to hot!!

Christa

No comments: