Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Poor Little Girl


Josie at the Waseca Fair

Hello. Jese and I just got done talking to the police. This morning we saw some guy yelling at a girl to get in the van when we were outside. It was all very suspicious. Jese wanted to call the cops and I said that it was probably someone she knew. Well then I talked to Mama and she told me the girl could be raped and killed by now and then I started to think about the book Lovely Bones, and then I started to panic!! Jese wrote down their license plate number when they drove away so we decided to report it. We aren't very good eye witnesses because we must have gotten the license plate number wrong because it wasn't coming up to the right vehicle. Now they are out driving around looking for the van. Hopefully they can find it and find out what happened. I am very nervous for the little girl. She was saying my mom said...so that makes me believe it wan't her dad. I hope she is okay. 
Yesterday Jese and I went to Fleet Farm to get Kipper a new kennel and an invisible fence. I am finally getting around to teaching Kipper the word kennel. He is doing very good with it. Now I just need to teach him come. Jese is digging the trench for the fence right now. I was helping but I was to nervous for the little girl to do it. We also got the kittens a water fountain water dish. I always want to get them one because Pizza only likes fresh water that is preferably moving. They love it! Kipper is afraid of it. Okay well I better go check on Jese so he doesn't get mad on me.

Christa

1 comment:

Christa said...

good news, they found the little girl and she is safe!!!