Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Poor, hot Oreo!!


Oreo after her haircut, you can't really tell but it is really choppy!!
All of the hair I cut and furminated off of her!

I came home today and decided that since I was hot, Oreo must be to! So I took action, I picked up the scissors and started chopping!! I discovered she has major dreads by her back legs in her undercoat but she wouldn't let me comb them out or cut them off, poor kitty. She loved being furminated (for those of you that aren't crazy cat ladies, that is a comb that works super good on getting fur off of cats) She just kept laying there for more!! Eventually I got to hot doing it so I quit. Unfortunately she doesn't look as cute anymore because I didn't cut her hair even at all! Maybe we should have brought her in to be shaved like last summer, but that costs money and last time Pizza didn't recognize her and fought with her until her hair grew back. Poor kitten. Pizza wouldn't let me furminate her, and she is the one that really needs it because she is shedding EVERYWHERE!!! Okay well that is my kitty update!

Christa

No comments: