Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 28, 2005

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Well today I had to go back to all my classes. Thanksgiving break was great! I finished my blanket and I started a new one. On Thanksgiving I gained 4 lbs!! Holy Crap! But don't worry I lost all of it the next day. I went to my Grandma and Grandpa Wadekamper's house for lunch and then to my house for supper for the Becker side. The food was all very good. I also saw Harry Potter during break, it was good but it didn't follow the book at all, so I was disappointed in that. On Sunday my father and I picked out the best Christmas tree ever! Yesterday my wonderful mother and I put up the Christmas decortation, I let her do most of it though because everything I put up, she moved. Oh yes one more hermit crab died :( Now I am letting Amy have my final one (Snapper is his name). Now I am back to school and today I am going to finish my Christmas shopping!! Yesterday I also put up my 3 ft. christmas tree in my dorm room and I put up lots and lots of lights!! Well that is all!

Christa A. Wadekamper

No comments: