Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 07, 2005

MMM....Deer Heart

Today my classes were very boring. I found out that I only have to read 75 pages in the book for western civilization, so I am very happy! Jese took me grocery shopping today, I only spent $22, but I also spent money to get a frying pan so I could make some eggs. Tonight I made some deer heart and fried eggs, they were very good. I offered my deer heart to some people but they didn't want it. I got Keith to eat some, and I got the girl across the hall to eat some because I wouldn't tell her what it was until she ate it. She thought it was okay. Kat wouldn't come back to the room until Jese and I were done eating. Jese liked the heart and eggs I made. I sure am glad my dad tought me how to make eggs so well!! Jese and I were watching The Interpreter but then Jese had to go to a speech thing so now I have to wait for him to get back before I can finish watching it. Well that is all bye!

Christa W

No comments: