Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hello!!

Hello! I had a test and a quiz today. I had a quiz in precalc, I think I did pretty good, I remebered most of the stuff from high school, I have another one on thursday. In astronomy lab I had a test. I think I did pretty good, so that is good. Yesterday a bunch of trick-or-treaters came by the room, Kat had to give them candy because when I did I gave them too much and we almost ran out of candy, I just let them take a handful, it wasn't my fault they took a big handful!! Yesterday I accidently bought two books to read and then I accidentally stayed up untill 12:15 reading...opps...and then I finished the book this morning before class. On Sunday I sat in my room all day long because I didn't want to take a shower so I looked like a boy because I couldn't do my hair, I did go to Jese's car to go to subway but that was it. He wouldn't even visit me all day, the jerk he probably wouldn't because I didn't fix my hair so I looked like a boy. Okay well that is all that happened, I am going to go drink some of the juice I just made, bye!

Christa A. Wadekamper
(is the coolest person ever)

No comments: