Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!!

It snowed out yesterday!! I was so happy! Now there is a white ground, I am so excited for Christmas!! I had a test in Astronomy yesterday, I think I did good! Today I got up at 8:30 for 10 minutes of Photography, after that I got to leave because he just wanted to sign a contract for our finaly project and I got done right away. Tomorrow Jese and I are leaving right after Astronomy (at 11:00 am) to go to Waseca to watch the indoor band thing. On Saturday we are going to see Harry Potter! I am very excited, then we are going to go to my house to watch the UFC with our parents which should be fun for them, but boring for me! The food will be good though so that is good. My fish are going nuts right now, they are jumping all over the place! Today I made some rainbow noodles with cheese for supper, they were pretty good. I want ice cream right now, I have not had any since I started school, maybe I will have some when I come home this weekend. Next week mine and Jese's classes got cancled for Tuesday so Jese and I are coming to Winona on Sunday night and then coming back home on Monday. I am excited for Thanksgiving because then I will have some yummy food that is warm and everything!! Well that is all I am going to start working on my blanket some more, only 1 1/2 things of yarn left!!!

Christa A. Wadekamper

No comments: