Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Thirsty Thursday, Fun Friday, and Sitting Saturday

On Thursday, I went to a haunted basement with Jese, Kat, Kristian (girl across the hall), Jamie, and one other girl I don't know her name. It was pretty cool. They did a good job putting it together, we had to pay $1 or bring a canned item, so we all brought canned food that Kat had and didn't like, like baked beans, yuk. Yesterday, Kat, Jese, and I went to La Crosse so Kat could get some snowboarding pants. Then last night a bunch of us (yes I was social) went to see Saw II, and I have to say, I was suprised, I thought it was going to be worse than the first one because sequals normally are but I would say that it was just as good, and maybe better. There were some really gross parts though that Kat covered her as up for, silly girl!! Then when we got back to the dorms, Jese wanted to go to his room quick so Kat and I waited outside Maria for him and I found a new friend. He was really short, full of fur, had claws, and looked just like one of my old kitties, named Nardo (Cassie named that one). I sat right down on the stairs and played with my new friend for awhile, he was very cute, he would sit outside the door of Maria with one of his paws in the air waiting for somebody to open the door then he would run in and get chased back out. Jese almost stepped on him, the big meany. After that we went back to my room and started to watch Interview with the Vampire, with Brad Pitt, but I got tired so we didn't finish watching it untill today. It was scratched though so I have not seen all of it, I missed part of it in the middle and the ending, which sucks but oh well. Well that is about it! Bye

Christa Ann Wadekamper
(is cool)

1 comment:

Amy said...

i'm suprised you didn't try to keep the kitten in your room.