Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 03, 2005

Laundry Day

Today I did my laundry. man did i have alot to do. I washed 4 loads, which is the most i have had yet, normally jese and i combine ours because we don't have enough of one kind to fill the washer up. Now I can dress nice again, I have been wearing cross country shirts for about a week, I was even running low on the ones I liked. The main reason I had to do my laundry was because I ran out of washcloths, not a good thing. I would like to take a shower tomarrow so I decided it would be a good idea to wash some.
I am very sad, I am sick. My nose is all stuffed up and my head hurts. I do not like it very much. Jese is going to run to the store and get me some medicine after he is done playing ddr. He was going to last night at 10:00 but I wouldn't let him because it was too late.
Kat brought home some sweet halloween decorations so now our room looks really scary, so i have nightmares every night now!!! well that is about it I think I will try to take a nap now.

Christa

No comments: