Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 17, 2005

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was lots of fun. Jese and I went home to celabrate my birthday with my family. Everyone was there, it was kind of weird because it was so full in the house. On friday I got my hair chopped off. I think it looks okay. Also on friday Jese and I went to Gustavust ( I don't know how to spell it, that is how Jese said) to visit Conor B., and Timmy L. It was lots of fun, we will have to do it again sometime. On Saturday, me, my favorite sister Amy, Cassie, Sarah, and my lovely mother went to Burnsville to go shopping. My mother, and sisters ran a race earlier and they all did really good. My mom should have gotton first but she got second. She is like a cheetah she is so fast. After we got done shopping we went home for my birthday supper. We had wild rice soup and bear steak. It was very good. I am pretty sure my mother and father are the best cooks around (Amy you are tied with them so now you can send my cookies!!) After that I started the fire and my mother got sick so we all sat outside by the fire while she layed in bed, poor poor mother. I was the first one to go to bed because I was tired. On Sunday, we all went up the pit and shot our guns. I only shot 3 times because I have shot alot this year. It was fun watching everyone. I am excited to go up deer hunting. After that we carved pumpkins, I made mine into a cat, it was very cool. Jese and I had to go after that. We went to Cabalas to get me a winter coat for my birthday presant from Neva and Rick. I got a pink one, it is very cool. After that we went to El Tequila in Owatonna, picked up Kasey, and went on our way to Winona. We got back around 7:15. Today I found out that one of my classes is cancled for the rest of the week, that means I don't have to get up early for any of my classes this week!! After my classes today I went with Jese and got 4 fish, I got 3 guppies and 1 goldfish. I named the goldie (after goldie fawn!), and guppie 1, guppie 2, and guppie 3. I know I am the best fish namer ever. I also cleaned my hermit crab cage today, it was very gross, there was mold from me spilling water, it stunk quite a bit. Now Jese and Kat are playing ddr, I think I might join them in a little bit. okay bye!

Christa

Oh yes, I brought the digital camera back with me but I forgot the converter to get them on my computers so no pictures yet, sorry! They will be on pretty soon, I promise!!

No comments: