Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Weekend

Well not very much happend this weekend. Jese and I mostly did homework. On Friday, Kat's mother brought us three out to eat at the Green Mill. It was okay. I don't think I would go there again but it was free so that is good. Last night Jese and I stayed up until 2:00 AM playing a video game. I don't know what was wrong with me. I then woke up at 8:00 so I did not get very much sleep so I took a little nap today on Jese's couch while he did some more of his homework! Opps!!! I really didn't mean to but I was reading a book for my western civilization class and it was getting really boring so I just fell asleep!! Stupid couch, it was its fault, just like the one at home. Well the only other thing I did today was watch my t.v. shows tonight and boy were they good! Well that is all, I am going to go read my boring book some more!!

Bye!

Christa W.
(is cool)

No comments: