Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 24, 2005

Up North



This weekend I went up north with my favorite father and Adam and Andy. We got up there at about 10 Friday night. We visited with the Wadekamper's and then we went to bed. On Saturday, adam, andy and my father went to stoney to put up some deer stands and I stayed at the cabin to do homework, I managed to finish my book so that is good. Andy made us some brats and hamburgers for supper, they were pretty good. When Andy and Adam went out fishing my father and I played cribbage, I kicked his butt!! Andy got a 10" northren and thatt is it. We headed over to Lenways that night and talked with the Allens and my Grandparents and Les. My father and I played euchre against grandpa and les and we got beat really really bad. After that we went back to the resort and visited the Slettas and then went to bed. On Sunday we got up early to leave but didn't get going untill about 10:30. When I got back I went to my Grandpa Beckers to celebrate our birthday. Jese and I didn't get to stay very long though because we had to head back to Winona. We got back just in time to watch my shows, they were very good. After that Jese, Kat, and I watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It was very good. Now we are watching Urban Ledgends, so good bye!! Oh yes, my mother and father gave me some very nice cowboy hooker boots for my birthday, I like them very much!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

No comments: