Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm finished!!!

I am so excited!!! I just finished my precalc test that I have been studying like a mad-women for. I am so happy to be done with it. I think I did okay. I am pretty sure I passed so that is good. That is all I have been doing for the past two days is studying for it so I hope it payed off. Yesterday after I got done with my classes I started to study and I only took a break to eat and to watch my tv show at 7:00. Now I am going to curl up under a blanky and start to read the 400 page book I have to read for Western Civilization. It is very cold out. I almost froze waiting outside after my precalc test so Jese came and picked me up. He is so nice to me!! I sure am glad he went to the same school as me, who knows what I would do without him!! Well that is about all.

Bye
Christa Wadekamper

Oh yes, Kat got a package today and I didn't what is up with that?!?!?!

1 comment:

Amy said...

her family probabally likes her:)