Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

"I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude." -menards ad


Hello!! Sorry I know its been awhile!! Well on Wednesday night last week I went home with Oreo. She had to make a trip to the vet on thursday morning to be spayded and declawed! Well on thursday I got a call from linda saying that Oreo was a boy but I don't care I am still calling her a girl, she doesn't have balls now anyways!! Amy and I went to northfield to bring mother a dounght and then we went up to mall of america with cassie (and mother came too) We went there to look for a wedding dress and you would think that since it is the largest mall in america it would have a wedding store but no we went all that way and nothing! that's okay though we still had fun! On friday Jese came to faribo, it took him like 3 1/2 hours because of the snow!! I'm glad it wasn't me driving!! We made a snowman in all of the snow, I would have taken a picture but I forgot my camera! We also went sledding down the HUGE hill in our yard!! On saturday a bunch of people came over and cut up some of the deer, I accidentaly forgot to go out in the garage to help, opps!! Then after that was done dad and i went to amys to help paint, I got shut in the freezing cold basement so I could prime the cupboard doors, it was very cold! Then on Sunday Jese went home right away in the morning and after I finished all of my laundry (which we hadn't done for 3 weeks!) I left! Yesterday I made a ham that father bought for me, it was really good! I also made garlic mashed potatoes (well jese made them) they were out of a box. I was going to make twiced baked potatoes but since I had class untill 5 I did not feel like it so I didn't! Today I am making homemade chicken noodles soup, it is smelling really good! I am also going to make some cookie!! Well that is about all I know!

Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

You should have made twice-baked potatoes because they are way more yum-o than instant ones:)