Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 27, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas, almost!! Well this weekend Jese and I went home on thursday for thanksgiving. We had lunch at grandma w.'s and supper at amy's. They were both delish meals! Jese had to drive back to winona thursday night because he had to work in the morning. I stayed at mothers place. On friday after Jese was done working at walmart he drove back home and went to work in northfield with father. Amy, mom, and me all got up and went shopping at 7 am. We went to walmart and kohls in mankato and target. At kohls we stood in line for 1 1/2 hours, it sucked balls, but we got good deals so that is good. That night I stayed at amy's. We got pizza because we were to lazy to make supper! On saturday I went out to eat with my friends at el tequila and then jese and i went to conors for a little bit. Then we went back to amy's. Jese and Adam had to get up in the morning and go to work and amy and i slept in untill 9 am and then we did some homework and then amy took a nap and we watched some tv! Last night it took Jese and I 2 hours to get home because it was super foggy out so we couldn't see. Well I have to get ready for class now so bye!

Christa

No comments: