Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Stand Has Finally Failed Me



Hello! Well this year I did not get a deer :( I wish I did but oh well! This is only the second year since I shot my first deer I didn't get one. Last time I didn't get one was when I had mono and I only hunted for half a day. I did see one deer on the stand but it saw me and ran away. Jese and I chased one up when we were walking in to our stands on Sunday. Jese didn't see anything. But I still had fun so it is okay. It was really full in the cabin, there were 24 people staying in it, I slept on Jese's old twin size sleep number mattress on the floor and he slept on all of the couch cushions. We were the only ones not sleeping with the same sex, besides the three people sleeping by themselves so I decided that it was Brokeback Deer Camp!
Today when I was taking a bath Pizza decided that she wanted to also! It was very funny because she fell in the water and didn't even throw a fit!! Her legs are super skinny!!

Christa Wadekamper

No comments: