Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"If friends ask you to be their child's guardian in case they die in a plane crash, you can say no."


Hello everyone! I have been a busy bee the last two days! Yesterday I made banana muffins with the two bad bananas we had. Then after that I made chocolate covered pretzels. Before all of that I made deer steak and garlic mashed potatos for supper. Today I made christmas sugar cookies but I haven't frosted them yet because Jese is going to help me with that! I also did the dishes and cleaned out the fridge. Oh yes, I also got my foot cut by a piece of glass from a bowl Jese broke and didn't clean up properly. I also did some homework. Oh yes, yesterday I got my math test back and I got 79 out of 100!! That is one point away from a B! Now I have a B in the class, thta is really sweet! Well I am going to go clean the apartment for a little bit now!
Bye,
Christa ann Wadekamper

2 comments:

Amy said...

i must have read wrong, YOU did your dishes??? :)

Christa said...

that's right, I did the dishes!!!