Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm like a betty crocker/rachael ray combo!!!


Hello! This is my chocolate cake I made from scratch, frosting and everything! It is delish! I am pretty much a betty crocker/rachael ray combo!! I better not continue to make cakes though because Jese and I eat a little too much! I also made homemade chicken noodle soup and homemade mac and cheese this week! I am going to make another cake to bring grandma's on sunday and I think I am going to make some lemonaid shorbet for on the side, that is really good too I made that last weekend for dad and Jese! I think I am going to drop out of WSU and go to culaniry school, that would be sweet! I think I would gain lots of weight though so maybe I won't do that, plus I am finally going to be done with my math classes after this semster and since I accompilshed that I am going to finish at WSU because those classes pretty much sucked balls! Last night Jese shut Pizza's paw in a bar in our comfy chair, she bite him and he didn't stop bleeding for awhile, but I think he deserved she was howling in pain when her paw got shut in. Poor poor kitty! Right now I am writting a paper on the Gallaudet protest for my ASL class, then I have to study for my accounting test that is tomorrow and then I have to do some math homework, and then I have to do an assignment for econ, I am not looking forward to that! On saturday Jese and I are going to Jenny Willie's wedding and then on sunday I am going to grandma b's to get some christmas stuff! I am soooo excited for christmas even though I have no money to get anybody anything, but that is okay everyone has at least one poor christmas!! well I best be getting back to my paper!

atsirhc nna repmakedaw

1 comment:

Amy said...

you better tell jese to run to canada because i'm turning him in for animal abuse:)