Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Congrats Mr. Deans List!!!


I am marrying pretty much the smartest guy ever!! Jese made the Dean's List again!! He is a Mr. Smarty Pants!! He got 4 A's and 2 B's!!! Man I wish I was that smart, or that I could watch movies in my classes like him! Just kidding he doesn't watch that many movies in class!! This morning I got up at 6:50 am!! I couldn't sleep anymore, really I didn't sleep much last night because my nose is stuf-a-luf-a-ly!! I put the dishes away and then at 7:50 I decided to wake Jese up so he could help me bake!! We made cakes and cookies for up north so now we don't need to buy snacks to bring up!! Right now the cookies are in the oven! I made Jese do those because I was having a sneezing fit and I didn't want to touch the dough since I am sick, stupid Waseca people getting me sick! Yesterday my temp. was 100.1, jerks! The neighbors kitty got out on monday and so I went out there because it attached my window and Pizza didn't like it! There were some kids out there and they said it wasn't theirs but I knew which apt. it was from because it always meows at me when I bring the kitties outside! There is a hole in the persons screen so me and the kids mom shoved it through because they knocked on the door and nobody came! Then someone came in the window and I told him his cat escaped and he didn't even care and didn't even thank us, jerk! So then yesterday it escaped againg because the jerk owner opened the window back up so I think it will escape all the time now. I didn't help the kids get it back yesterday because I was sick and there were some other guys helping them! Today I am going to Faribault to watch Amy's pinning and then tomorrow Jese is coming to Faribo and then we are all going up north until tuesday!! My kittens will be so lonely, but they will be okay! Well I have to go now because I feel another sneezing fit coming on!
Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should call animal control on those people...then they will care if their cat is escaping