Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 07, 2007

Schools out for the summer!!!



My kittens are so lazy!!
Well this is the first week of summer!! Yeepee!! Well I think I did pretty good this semster, except for in business law. I got a C on every test and that is all we graded on but somehow I got a D in the class, that doesn't make since to me. On the syllubus for the class alls it says is that she grades on a curve so if I got C's on all of the test on her curve how could I not for my final grade?? I am going to talk to the Dean of the Business Dept. about it but I don't think it will do anything so now I have to take the class again because I need a C in it, bad news is I can't take it until spring 2008 because it isn't offered this summer and next semester it is only offered the same time as my other classes. Which means that I won't be able to take bus. law 2 in the spring next year so now I will be behind :( I am not very happy about this but oh well I tried my hardest! So for the rest of my grades I will have an A, a B, and 2 Cs, much better than last spring!!! Jese is playing his Xbox 360 right now, he likes it very much! This weekend I went to Waseca for the city wide garage sale and I got some good deals! I got a braided rug for in the kitchen for $2, a really cool lamp for $1, but it needs a new shade, and a model car for Jese to put together for $3, and my best deal was nice wood tv trays for $8! Oh yes I also got a soup cookbook for $1, I made baked potatoe soup yesterday, it was pretty good but I didn't cook enough bacon for it, opps! Oh yeah, another thing I got was the cold that everyone in Waseca has, jerks. Last night I woke up at 5:30 and couldn't breath at all so I went into the living room and slept on the couch for the rest of the morning because I could breath much better in there! Today my throat is very sore, jerks! Jese and I just got in from bringing the kittys outside, they loved it! Pizza chased some birds! Her birthday is on Monday I think we are going to get her a harness so when we take her outside the leash doesn't get tangled in her feet and she can't pull herself out of the collar! Well I must go now because I don't know anything else!
Christa

No comments: