Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Finally the search is over!!!!

Hello!!! Well good news, I finally got a job!!! I am now the receptionist at Fantastic Sam's!!! I work every other weekend and Tuesday and Thursday, I think that was what is was but I don't really remember I will find out tomorrow because that is when I start! I work 2-8, the old receptionist leaves at 3 and the manager leaves at 5 so then I will be by myself so I get lots of training! Then I work sat. from 9-5 and sun. from 11-5 so I never have to get up super early! Tonight when Jese is done with work we will have to go shopping for clothes because I have to wear white and black sweet huh! Oh yes, I also had an interview at Vanity today but I will turn them down if the decide to hire me which I am sure they will now that I finally got a job! Well I guess that is really all I know because I haven't done anything at all this week!
See ya later alligator,
Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if vanity calls you could actually work TWO JOBS!!!!!!AAAAHHHHHHH 40 hours a week....:) good job on getting a job