Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm a snoring machine!!!

Hello!! Well this morning I woke my self up snoring and then I started laughing to myself because I heard myself snore and Pizza was staring at me funny!! Hehe!! Yesterday I was talking on the phone with big sister Cassie, she was lecturing me :) and all of a sudden the smoke alarm started blaring and that was when I knew, Jese was cooking!! He was trying to make bacon and he had it to hot and so the bacon turned black in about 30 seconds!! The place was full of smoke! Yesterday Jese was so nice and bought me a sudoko book! I did 14 of the 250 games last night!! We had to go to wal mart to get some grocerys so after that we got subway (yes we were at the grocery store and instead of buying stuff for sandwiches we just bought them made!) We ate our food at the park and then sat out and watched people go by and watched the fishers for an hour! I tried feeding some duckies some bread but they wouldn't eat it and a red-winged blackbird came and ate it up! Today it is supposed to get up to 75 degrees, right now it is only 60! The other day when I walked down to get the mail I noticed that nut-so lady that has lived her for about a month moved out already!! Yeepee no more yelling between her and her father!! She was always were loud, her talking voice was really a yelling voice and it was very annoying. Yesterday some new people moved in to her empty apt. They look like they are in their 20's and are musicans, that is what Jese and I decided yesterday! Maybe I should bring them cookies, then they would think what a loser, who makes cookies! They would think that because they are musicans which means they probably do drugs :) I did see the girl smoking!! Haha I am so funny! Anyways I hope they don't scream and fight because we have enough people here who do that! For lunch I think I will make some more fish for Jese and I and for supper I think I will make pancakes! We got the pancake batter that papa uses up north! Well I guess I better go take a shower so I am not in my p.j.'s when Jese gets home for lunch like I was yesterday!!!

Have a nice day and remeber what your mother told you, If you have nothing nice to say nothing!
Peace out dudes!
Christa

3 comments:

Christa said...

oh yes, i forgot to write that in the last month there have been 5 (not so friendly) burglrys in wy-noona, i have to get out of this town!

Anonymous said...

you should move to lacrosse...its a much cuter town

Amy said...

you should quit school and move to waseca so you can just come over and play games alllll day!!!!