Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

An update for all you bloggers!!!

Hello all you bloggers out there! Well not much has happened in the last few days! I worked all weekend, had monday off, worked yesterday and now I have today off again!! I am pumped because I have the next two weekends off (not counting fridays) because the other receptionist needed a weekend off for a grad. party she is going to, but that means I will have to work 2 weekends in a row after my weekends off but oh well! So far I think my job is okay, the older stylists that work there hardly say two words to me, well I guess they aren't really that old because the oldest is probably in her low-40's, well besides the owner, she is older than that! I talk to them, they just don't talk back to me, jerks and that sucks because that is all I will be working with the rest of the week. The younger girls (the ones in their 20's) talk to me though so that is nice! So you know how waitress's always give the busboy a few dollars from their tips each day, well I think the stylists should do that for me too because I clean up after them so they don't have to, alls they do is cut hair! They get paid $8/hr, plus commision, on a normal day they get about $22/hr plus tips and I am stuck at $6.75, jerks! Well that was my complaining for the day! Yuck it is so sticky out, humidity is 65%, and I think it feels hotter than 75 degrees but oh well what can I do!! On Sunday I am driving to Faribo because I have to go to the gross dentist on Monday, yuck!! I better start flossing again this week!! Yesterday Jese made pizza burgers for supper because he got done with work before me, they were yummy!! He gets to make supper tomorrow too, and friday!! I just figured out that I have the 9th off because I had my weekends messed up so that means I will get to go to Ryans grad party, I didn't think I had it off because I thought that was the weekend the other receptionist wanted off but it wasn't, it was the 16th she wanted off! Oh yeah, the other day Oreo broke her collar when we were outside and so I looked at Pizza's and hers was about to break too so now we have to get new ones because they are both naked with no collars!! Oh yes, I just remebered something else! I read in the paper today that bears were seen in Wy-noona, everyone is making a big deal out of it, I say I go get my gun and shoot them so I can have some meat because the stuff I have now is really tough, gross dude! Well I guess that is all I know, I am going to go take a shower now!!
later gator!
Christa

No comments: