Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Yum-o strawberries!!

Hello! Well I don't know too much today, sorry! Yesterday Jese and I went driving around and stopped at Bronc's for some fresh strawberries!! They were yuuuummy! We almost ate the whole quart already!! We also stopped at an Indian thing that was going on in the park, it wasn't to exciting alls they had there was jewlery, dreamcatchers, and commercial indain stuff. Oh yes and they had a big bald eagle, I didn't realize how big they were, I felt bad for it though because they had it tied to the ground with a rope that was 5 ft. long and it tried to fly but it just fell to the ground, and they stored it in a big dog kennel, poor poor eagle! Jese took a test today at work so now he can get promoted to a CSS, they are kind of like the managers of the cashiers I think, so hopefully he will be able to do that! This morning when I was done reading my paper creep-o neighbor walked by and looked in my windows again, and saw me and so I quickly went to take a shower so if he knocked on the door I wouldn't hear it so I wouldn't be able to answer!! The jerks at work messed up my schedule and so now I do have to work next weekend, I am not happy about it at all. But the good news is that now I have the same weekends off as Jese and Amy, but that means now I don't have any weekends off that I need so I will have to end up switching with the other receptionist anyways. Well I must go now because I am driving home today so I can go to the dentist tomorrow, yuck!!
Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if the guy is peeking in your windows tell your landlord and call the cops...duh ;p