Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Opps...messed up again!!

Well it turns out that I do work oppisite weekends as Jese, I just figured it out wrong again! I forgot to give myself 2 weekends off after I work 2 weekends in a row, opps!! Well on Sunday I drove home and amy, adam, and liam all came over for supper with papa and I, we had steak, potatoes, texas toast, and mushrooms, it was a very yummy meal!! Then Amy, Adam, and I played scrabble, Amy won again but I got second and Adam lost haha!! Cassie and Nick didn't come down to hang out with us, the jerks, but that is okay because we still had fun!! Baby Liam is getting very big!! On Monday I went to the dentist and I found out that I don't have to have my wisdom teeth taken out, yeepee!! They are still way down and the hot dentist guy said that they probably won't come in and if they do it won't be for a few years and if they don't by the time I am 24 they probably never will!! So after the dentist I went to the Deaf school to say good bye to father and the jerk made me work!!! I had to move a bench for him so he could mow where it was!! I guess it wasn't that hard of work!! I discovered I am about as white as a ghost and so I need to get for outside and tan so I don't look like a loser!! Today I work at 2:30-8, darn!! On Friday I will have been there for 2 whole weeks!! Tomorrow Jese and I are talking to the landlord and figuring out when we can move into a 2 bedroom apt. I am very excited to move we are way the cramped in this one because it is to small!! Well that is all I know for today I guess I will just go eat some FRESH strawberries because we have a few left since I didn't bring any home for father!!
Todals!!
Christa

4 comments:

Amy said...

so you really think all it will take is a tan:) hahahaha

Jamie said...

nice copying my layout man! is all you can eat crab legs on tuesday nights up north? i don't remember...

Christa said...

I wouldn't know what your layout looks like, I can't get on your blog and ayce crab is on monday nights starting at 5:30

Amy said...

yeah, you bette "invite" me to get on your blog too jamie!!!