Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -Doctor Who

Hello again!! Summer must suck for all of you blog readers because there is nothing going on in the blog writers lifes and so that means no fun updates!!! Well this weekend I worked. On Saturday it was super busy so I didn't have to go home early, yeepee! But on Sunday it was super dead because the Steamboat days parade was going on so I got sent home a couple hours early, jerks!! On Monday I got to work and it started to pour so it was dead again! They wanted to send me home after like an hour but since the manager wasn't there we have to call her to find out if I can go home and I told them to wait because I was gettiing sent home early lots and so I didn't want to leave after an hour, so I left an hour and a half early instead! Yesterday I read HP (harry potter for you non-harry fanaticts!) because the last book comes out next month and so I have to re-read all of them so I remeber what is going on! I am on book 4 right now! We almost got our new apartment stuff done, they just have to finish the background check and we will be in like flin, well not really because we don't get to move in right away, jerks!! We should hear from them today or tomorrow! I work tomarrow and friday :( but I get the weekend off so that is good!! Well I am going to resume my reading now so peace out dudes!!

Christa
(By the way I am getting really sick of Finding Nemo because that is what every little kid wants to watch at work when they are waiting, jerks!)

No comments: