Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Game Day!!


Hello!! The kittens were trying to help Jese put line on his fishing pole today!! He didn't like it very much!!
Well today Jese and I got up early and went to get his hair cut, it looks very nice and it only cost $6! Then we went to Walmart to get some stuff for supper, I am making 4 cheese pasta shells, yummy!! Then we came back home and we played games untill Jese went to work! Oh but before we played games we feed Oscey 4 feeder fish, so far he has ate 3, 2 of them were in the first 2 minutes!! Then we took the kitties outside before it rained out! Then we played sequence, kerplunk, scrabble, and life!! It was lots of fun! Then Jese went to work and I dyed my hair light amber brown, it looks very nice!! Now I am sitting in my chair doing nothing, just what I like!! I have to work the next 4 days :( then I have monday off, work tuesday, wed. off, and then I work the next 4 days again :( Well that is all I know for now so bye!!
Christa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hi! Send your e/m address to me and I can add you to my blogger readers, I had to cut it off to the public :( It's for the best really...
See you at the graduation? or are you working?