Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2007

A lot has happened!!

Hello! Well a few things have happened since I last wrote!! On thursday I worked 2:30-8 but I got done at 6:30, yea!! When I got out to my car I noticed that a shopping cart hit it but I didn't see any damage because it just looked like it hit my tire so I drove on home happy because I got done early!! So then Jese and I decided to go out to eat because we never do so we went to Jefferesons and I got a Gyro with just the meat on it, it was delish!! Jese had some chicken sandwich that looked good minus all of the veggies on it!! Then we went and walked along the Mississippi River and I noticed a beach on the other side (the Wisconsin side!!) So we decided to go over there but first we had to go back home so I could change out of my work pants and so we could get our camera!! On our way back out we we decided to take my car and that is when I noticed that my undamaged car was damaged!! The front left blinker was smashed out by what apperaed to be a shopping cart, image that!!! So we went to walmart and filed a report to their insurance company but it didn't matter because they aren't going to pay for a new one, jerks!! So then we went to the beach I discovered and found it wasn't a very clean beach!! It was more like some sand alongside a river with some river rats living near by!! But I did find a sweet swing that I went swinging on!! See here is a picture of me swinging, and one of Jese too!!

So then after that we decided to drive to Fountain City, that is in Wisconsin because Jese heard there were some good resturants there, but we didn't see any. So then we came across the sign that said Minn this way, Wisc this way, and we decided to take the Minn way and go back home!! We got back at 9:30 from our adventures!!
On Friday we did something but I can't remeber what...let me think minute...oh yes, we tried to find the local beach, we drove around all morning and didn't find it, I will look up online to see where it is at!! Then I went to work at 3, I didn't get back home untill 8:45 because some hookers decided to come in right before we closed, jerks!! Yesterday I worked AAAALLLLLL day!!! Afterwards Jese and I went to go see Knocked Up, it was a humorus movie!! Then we came home! Today I was supposed to work 11-4 so I couldn't go home for Liams baptism and then it wasn't busy at all and I got sent home at 1:30, jerks!! It is super nice outside today!! Jese and I decided that we aren't going to stay in these apartment because we found out that there is a 2nd degree Sex offender (7 counts of it) living here, gross, I don't want to live by him and the apt. we were going to move into was closer to him than we are now, that would be very scary!! So this week we are going to go look at other places to stay, I think we have one picked out we will just have to see if we can get in to it!! Well I guess I better go now because Jese and Rick are back from fishing, they kept 3 crappies and 1 walleye! Okay bye!!
Christa

No comments: