Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

Just a Quicky!!

Hello all! Well I laid in bed for an hour and half and couldn't fall asleep so I thought I would grace you all with a visit!! Not much happened this week! I started out the week working for Julie on Monday and stayed late (untill 8:30 or so) so I had tuesday and wednesday off! On tuesday I went grocery shopping right away in the morning and then I walked over to Bronks to get some freash strawberries, I only ate about half of them on the walk back! Then when Jese got home for his lunch we went over to Fairway Woods apts. to get an application but no one was there, jerks! It looked very nice there though, there is a pool and they don't let any sex offenders or anyone with 2 or more DWIs stay there!! After Jese went back to work I drove to HyVee and picked up some salmon for supper, it was super good! I grilled it in tinfoil with butter, lemon zest/juice/pepper and dill, yum-o! I also made au grutain potatoes for on the side! Jese and I walked to walmart and then to Dairy Queen for mr. misty's also that night! Oh yeah, and I read outside for about an hour and got attacked by some killer mallards in the park too!! On wednesday I didn't do anything but read my harry potter book!! It was quite nice!! Today I had to work :( but I did finally get off the week we are going up north, yeepee!! Bad news is the last three weeks of august are black out days and there are some weddings that month so hopefully they all fall on my weekends off!! I am going in to work at 9 tomorrow to cover for the other girl, again but that is okay because I stay untill 4 so I will be getting 7 hours instead 5 hours tomorrow!! Plus I won't get sent home early because I won't be there in the evening! I also work sat. and sunday :( But oh well, I do get the next two weekends off because I worked two in a row!! Jese and I will find out if we get to move into Fairway Woods apt. by monday we got applications today and Jese handed them in, I am hoping we do get in, they are some of the nicest ones in wy-noooona!! Well I guess I will try to fall asleep again wish me luck!! Maybe I shouldn't have taken a half an hour nap before work today then maybe I could sleep!!
Christa
I guess it wasn't just a quicky!!

No comments: