Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

Adventures for the day!!






Hello! Well today I worked from 9-3:45, I left 15 min. early because Pam, the owner got there early so then I could leave!! After work Jese and I went to the lake to watch some boat racing, it was sweet!! Really they don't race untill tomorrow, they were just practicing!! They were very load!! After that we went to wisconsin to pick some strawberries, they are very yummy!!! We got $9.95 worth, I don't know how many pounds though, he never told us what is was per pound. I just got done cleaning all of them, it took me almost an hour!!! We had mcdonalds for supper, not very healthy!!!! Well I don't really know anything else for now so bye!!

Christa
oh yes, Amy thanks for the popsicle recipe!!

No comments: