Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Busy Weekend!!

Hello All!! Well this weekend was a busy one!! After work on Friday Jese and I drove to Waseca to Amy's house because that is where we stayed the night! On Saturday morning Jese got up bright and early to go to work at a barn with Dad, Grandpa, and Adam and I got up to babysit baby Liam so Amy could sleep in after working Friday night. By the time she got up and ready to go it was 2:00 and we went to Faribault so we could clean Dad's basement for his birthday (yes that is what he wanted!) After that I went to my friends house and grilled out with her and a few other people! I stayed there untill 10:45 then went to Waseca where I meet up with Jese and Conors house! We stayed there that night because it was late! On Sunday morning we got up at 8:30 and went to McDonalds for breakfast and then we went and ate it on Amy's doorstep waiting for her to get up so we could play games!! Then we played games untill 1:30 then we drove back to Wy-noona because I had a stupid work meeting! After my meeting was over we drove back to Faribault so eat supper with dad, amy, adam, and baby liam. We had steak, salmon, and chicken, and also mushrooms and baby potatoes! I had steak and it was super good!! Amy and I put together a Little Mermaid puzzle that was 2X3 ft in dad's unfurnished bedroom, we left it there too!! (oh yeah, I guess dad helped too!!) After the Hags left Jese and I set up our tent and camped in the front yard for the night!! On Monday I had a dentist appointment because I had to have some cavities filled then Jese and I went to DQ to get Dad some Dilly Bars for his birthday treat for at work, I am pretty much his favorite!! I ate one too but seeing as my mouth was still numb from novicane I also ate my cheeks and they are still recovering two days later!! After that we went to Waseca to play some more games with Amy!! Then when mother called us we went to her house so I could do some stuff on her computer for her because she is computer illiterate!! Then Jese, Mom, and I went to Faribault to meet with the caterer for our wedding, she was late, jerk!! We were there for 1 hr 45 min. listening to all of her stories!! Our menu for the wedding is going to be: Pork Roast Loin, Mashed Potatoes and gravey, Corn, Chutney, Tossed Salad (with Cherry Tomatoes (jese's request!)), Pickles/olives, and assorted breads with butter!! We are also having apple cider in addition to the regular punch, yum-o!! So then we drove back to waseca to get our car from mothers and then we stopped in Owatonna for gas and supper (subway) and then headed back to Wy-nooona! We got back at 11:20, way later then we wanted so then we went straight to bed. Yesterday I had to work even though I was never told so I ended up being 30 min. late since I was unaware of having to work but they couldn't care less! Well Jese should be back soon and we have to go to the bank so I have to change in to different (non-pj) clothes!!
Christa

No comments: