Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

AHHH I can't breath!!!

Yuck it is so humid out, the humidity is 78% right now!!! Well last night after Jese got home from work we went to Target and registered and then we went to La Crosse so we could register at Kohls! We got home at 9:45, then I made supper!!! Today I discovered while looking at the Kohls registery that we forgot to register for dinner plates, we just did salad ones, opps!! Jese will have to stop in Rochester and fix that on his way to the cities this weekend because they don't have the plates online so I can't add them!!! Today I am going to make chicken noodle soup for supper, yum-o!!!! I don't care if it is warm out, I have the AC on so we can eat soup!! There is a big pile of dishes next to the sink waiting to be done but I don't wanna do them so I don't think I will, hehe!! I don't work today yeepee!!!! But then I work Thursday through Monday :( When will I read Harry Potter!! I heard the movie is good but I haven't seen it yet, hopefully we will be able to go see it soon!! I don't really feel like doing anything right now, maybe I will play the Sims, that would be fun!! I guess I should wash my work clothes too since I have nothing to wear tomorrow! We move in 13 days!!!! It is a good thing we decided to move because now the hospital is wanting to buy these apartments and when they do everyone will get 90-120 days to move out!! That would suck because there is going to be a minimum of 200 people looking for a new place to stay all at once, plus all of the college kids will be coming back soon making it even harder to find a place, Jese and I must be psyhic or something, that is why we decided to move!! Well I just realized the mail is probably here, maybe there will be a magazine for me to read, yesterday I didn't get anything!!!
Christa

2 comments:

Christa said...

just an update, the apartments have been sold for 3.6 million dollars!!

Amy said...

holy balls!!! that's a lot of money!! i wish i had that much money, then i would by a maid to wash my dirty dishes:)