Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

...I'm a midnight toker...

Hello!! Well today is moving day!! Mother, Amy, Liam, and Rick are all coming down today to help us move!! I should be packing up the last few things right now but I don't feel like it!!!! Jese is playing Harry Potter on the Wii right now! Jese says that anyone that wants to meet him for his birthday he will be in Waseca and you can come there! I will be at my friends wedding so I won't be there, oh well!! Yesterday at work is was super slow so I got sent home 30 minutes early but that is okay because our meeting on Sunday was like 1 1/2 hours so that will make up for it! Last night Jese and I watched the Singing Bee on Bravo and I am pretty the best singer ever!!!!! I sold our Entertainment Center to my boss for $75, it was too big it takes up the whole room so we wanted a smaller one, there was one on sale at wally world for $70, so we made $5!!!! Sweet dude!!! My boss isn't picking it up until Aug. 10th though because they live in Wisconsin and only come here on the weekends, they have an apt here right now but the just bought a house which is why the wanted the entertainment center but the don't get it until the end of the month and didn't want it sitting around in their apt. so I agreed to keep it for a couple of weeks, I am so nice! Well I guess maybe I could go pack up the last few things, we sign our lease at 10:30, so one more hour of sitting around here in this hell hole!!! Creepy neighbor isn't here so he won't even know we are gone, hahahaha!!! Oh yeah the other day at work a sex offender came in, yuck-o!! So if there were kids in there I think he would have to leave, creepy!!!! Okay I guess I will go now!!
Christa

No comments: