Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 02, 2007

All moved in!!

This is our porch, we brought Pizza out while I grilled hot dogs yesterday for lunch!!


Hello!! Well Jese and I got all moved in!!! We are almost completly unpacked!! The only things left are office things and pictures that need to be put away!! I am not going to write much because I want to hang up some pictures and dead fish before I have to go to work. I have to work thursday through monday!!!! The other receptionist wanted me to work for her yesterday but I told her no because I had to unpack everything. I didn't even start that until 3:00 because Jese and I had to go get our new computers and then we went to Alltel to change me off of mothers bill and onto Jese's. When we got there the lady said it would be about 15-20 minutes untill we would get helped, it was really 45 minutes!!!!! I was not happy about that, she was telling everyone 15-20 minutes, she obviously is not a good receptionist like me!!! I got a new phone to it is pink!!! See:

After we got my phone we went to Wells Fargo to get a money order for rent, that is how you have to pay for the first month, we also got $10 in quarters for laundry! Then we went to Walmart to get a few grocery's!! Today Jese and I both work, he has to get a new tire because his has a bulge in it, he is doing that at work because then he can get a 10% discount!!! Well I guess I better get back to work!!!

The tomato plant didn't do so well on the trip over!!

Bye,

Christa

No comments: