Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Weekend!!

Hello!! Well I am not going to update to much because I have to get ready for work!! On Friday I made Jese a cake for his birthday my first attempt didn't go so well!!


After all of the frosting was on it was too heavy so it kept falling over so I had to start all over!!
I managed to get done with the second cake just in time to go to work!!



On Saturday Jese and I went to his dad's house for his and his grandma's birthday meal, we had brats, shrimps, and corn on the cob, it was yummy!! I left at 1 so I could go to my friends wedding!! That was lots of fun!! Jese went out with Papa and sister Cassie for his 21st birthday but he didn't stay up to late!!!!




On Sunday we went to our's and Ashley's shower at Sally's house! We got alot of good stuff and had lots of fun!! We left around 3:30 because we had to get to Rochester before the mall closed so we could get me a bra for my wedding dress, I have a dress fitting on Tuesday so I needed one by then!! Well that is all for now bye!!


No comments: