Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A preliminary “windshield” survey by the American Red Cross identified about 4,200 homes affected by the flood-Winona Daily News

Hello!! Well yesterday and today are my days off, yeepee!! Yesterday I cleaned the apartment, there is way to much carpet here, it takes forever to vaccum!! Yesterday Timmy stopped by because he was in town. I made salmon for supper, it was yummy!! Last night Jese and I watched Wild Hogs, I loved it!!! I probably liked it so much because my lover, Johnny T. was in it!!! Today I am not doing anything!!! Well Jese and I are going to go buy our books for school since it is starting next week and we forgot opps!!! Jese got his promotion at work so now he is a customer service guy instead of a cashier, he also does CSS (cashier manager) sometimes so he is moving on up the Walmart food chain!! I have lost 2 lbs this week without even trying!!! I think it is because I have been eating lunch so then I eat less snacks thourgh out the day, normally I forget about lunch because I am doing something and before I know it, it is 3:00 and to late to eat it because soon it will be supper time, so I am going to try to do better on that! Well I don't really know anything else so bye!!
Christa

No comments: