Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A new school year is started

Hello!! Well the new school year has started, and I am busy as ever!! Yesterday I had classes from 8-2, the first two classes went by fast but then the last two dragged on and on. By 2:00 I was starving!! Last night Jese and I went swimming for the first time in our pool but then one of my old profesors came out to swim and so then I wanted to go in because that was weird!!! Today I did some accounting homework, it was harder then it should have been because I forgot how to do alot of things so I had to look them all up again, but it was coming back to me!! At 2:30 my co-worker called me and asked if I could work for her because she is still sick (she called me yesterday to work and I said no) She went to work but doesn't want to stay there so I told her I had class from 3-5:50 and she still wants me to come in after that, like she couldn't last another two hours!! So now I have to go there right after class and I am not happy about it because I still have to do my Finance homework and Stats homework, the two most boring classes!! Tomorrow is my long day class from 8-2 work from 2:30-8, I am not excited. Well I better go, class should start in a few more minutes!
Peace out dudes!!
Christa

No comments: