Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Last free day

Hello Hello!!! Well today is my last day of freedom!!!! I have school tomorrow :( Jese has classes today, hahaha!!! I have to work at 2:30 and Jese works at 2-11!!!! That means I have to stay up late if I want to see him, oh well! So tomorrow my classes start at 8 AM and go until 2:00, then on wednesday I have one from 3 -6 and then on thursday it is 8-2 and then I have to be at work at 2:30 so I don't know when I will eat lunch or supper, looks like I will be brown baggin it!! Last night there were no parking lots at our apt. so I had to park in the grass, I think people are parking outside instead of there garages, and I am going to complain if it doesn't get better because that was the third night in a row it happened, jerks!! It rained out last night, the thunder woke me up, stupid thunder. Well I don't know anything except for I don't want school to start, just 1 more year left then I am done, yeah!!!!!! But then I have to work and no summer break, boooo!! Okay well good bye!!

Christa

No comments: