Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 17, 2007

Fine Fine I will update!!!

Hello!! Well on tuesday I went to lacrosse with momma, amy, cassie, and liam to get my dress fit, and cassie had hers fitted too! after that we went and got us some tattoos!!! i just had my butterfly fixed so it isn't so boring!! i really don't know anything. i have to be at work today at 1:00 because the other lady asked me to yesterday and i said okay!! jese is in faribault right now working on a roof so i am here all by myself, jerk!! well i don't really know anything so bye!! oh yeah, i forgot, today when i went to the bank i went out to start my car and it wouldn't start, stupid thing, i was not happy, anyone want to buy a 98 nissan sentra!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you need a picture that is a little more blurry...dork :) Take a new pic and put a better one on