Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm Okay!!!!




Okay so I got a call this morning at 8:30 from mother telling me that WY-nooooona was flooded and I was like whatever I don't see any water outside my bedroom window, boy was I wrong!! I went outside to check it out and the whole parking lot is flooded, it stopped a little ways from my car, thank goodness!! There are a lot more cars flooded then what you can see in the photos but it would have been to hard for me to get some pictures of them because then I would have had to go swimming!! I am supposed to be at work in 10 minutes but seeing as it is imposible for me to get my car out I am not going unless someone comes to pick me up! One of my friends just moved to Stockton but she was in Faribo and last night she could only get to Rochester because they closed down the road to get here, hopefully it opens so Jese can get home. Her husband had to be rescued by a boat because their place is flooded, that sucks balls. Well I was just updating so everyone would know that I am okay!!
Peace out dudes,
Christa

No comments: