Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

fine i'll update more about up north!!

Hello again!! I got yelled at because I didn't do a good enough job updating about our trip up north!! On Sunday I got done with work early and so Jese and I hit the road by 12:45!! We got up north about 6 1/2 hours later!! When we got there Adam and Dad were out fishing and Amy was with baby Liam so Jese took a boat out to Adam and Dad and fished a bit! On Monday we all went swimming, the water was very nice, it was like bath water!! We went out to the Hill for all you can eat crab legs, they were YUMMY!!! It was worth the money since we only get it once a year, well sometimes twice!! After that we went fishing and caught some crappies!! The next few days we went fishing, played games and swam once more with Cassie once she got up! On Thursday we packed up and headed to Diane's cabin. We set up our tents and had a bon fire. Each night we had a fire and we played boche ball and croquet, oh and some people played volleyball! There were 5 dogs there which I didn't like but the trip was fun!! We went swimming, Jese and I only went once because it was cold!! Sunday it was super nice out so we packed up and came home!! Yesterday I had to work :( and Jese had the day off so he did all of the laundry, he didn't fold the towels right so I am going to have to go fix that otherwise it will drive me nuts-o!!!!! Today he works and I have it off so haha!! I went grocery shopping this morning and forgot a bag there so once I got home I had to turn around and go right back!! Now we are back to the real world again, which always sucks but the rest of the year will go by super fast because from now until christmas we have about 2 weekends where we don't have to drive somewhere or do something, then we will have 6 christmas' (we aren't going to all 8 this year, deal with it!!!) and then we will finally have a break!! We have decided to do the same thing Cassie does for holidays, we will do everyother holiday with each family, this year it is thanksgiving with Jese's family and Christmas with mine, that way we are one the same schedule as everyone else who does this in my family!! Well I better go my lunch is done!!

Busy busy bee,
Christa

1 comment:

Christa said...

oh yes, an update on my stuffy nose for all you people up north asking me about it, since I got home I have used maybe 2 kleenex's, I must be allergic to my family!!!