Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 29, 2005

First Day of Class

Today was my first day of classes. I set my alarm to go off at 7:37 pm instead of am which was stupid but I woke up before it was supposed to go off so that is good. I had Western Civilization and Astronomy. I think I was the only freshman in my West. Civ. class so I felt kind of funny when everyone already knew each other and I didn't know anyone. I am going to have a ton of homework in that class. We don't have a midterm in the class but our final is an 8-10 page paper. My astronomy teacher seemed pretty nice. She had purple tips in her hair. That class is in a lecture room. There are 182 students in it. Jese is sick so Kat gave him some sudafed so I hope that makes his nose less runny. I need to go buy another book, a starchart, and scantrons (paper that is for test) today or tomarrow. Well I am hungry so I think Jese and I will go eat some lunch now.

Christa

No comments: