Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Today I got up at 7:30, although I was awake at 7:00 because I am still on my work sleeping scheduale. I managed to get into one of the four showers, yes I said four, on my floor right away. There was only one other person in there when I got there but when I left they were all full. I had to go to stupid oriantation stuff from 9-3, it sucked. At 12 there was a picnic and it took half an hour to get any food and that is just because I know how to budge pretty dang good! The food was good though but they only had diet pop left so Jese and I got a cup of water each. Right now my hermit crabs are all moving around and they are pretty loud! After the oriantation Jese and I went to go get our books but than we saw the lines and decided to wait until tomarrow. We then went to go see if my roomate Kat wanted to go shopping with us because we needed milk but one of her friends wanted to go get her books with her so it was just Jese and I who went. We went to target and got some cheap stuff for our rooms. I got 4 pictures that were a $1 and 4 picture frames that were $1 each to hang on the walls because they look really ugly with nothing on them. I also got some sticky stuff the hang them up with. Since the carpet I brought was too small I got a rug for $20 to cover the rest of the floor. The carpet also was very dirty so I got a $20 hand vaccuum. It is pretty sweet, it is cordless. I also got a light for up by my bed because it gets very dark when the lights are off. I looked for a fan to go up there also but could not find one. We then went to Super Wal-Mart to continue the search for a fan and I had no luck but I did get half a gallon of milk for my cereal.
Supper was much better today but we got the end of it so it was a little cold. I had mashed potates and some meat, I think it was roast beef. I also took some grapes and watermelon but Jese was still hungry so I let him have them, he also had an ice cream cone that I passed on, no ice cream belly for me!! Dat Phat was here at 7:30. He was the winner of Last Comic Standing. He was really funny but we got there late because we were waiting for Kat and her friend so we ended up sitting on the floor but it was worth it. Afterwords me, Jese, Kat, Keith (Jese's roomate), and Bridget (his girlfriend) all went back to my room to get me a juice and so Keith could see my hermit crabs. We all went to Jese's room than to watch a movie, but Kat didn't come because her friend (I will probably learn her name eventually) was not having a good night and now she is going home at 11:45. We were watching Snatch but it was boring and I was tired so I made Jese walk me back and now I am going to go to bed!
Good Night,
Christa

No comments: