Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

24/7 study machine

Today I got up at 7:27 to get ready for class. I was ready way early though so I read a little bit of the book I stole from Amy. I went to my Westren Civilization class and found out that I was not the only freshman in it, there are two others and one sophmore. The girl I sit next to was a freshman. I have a 130 page book I have to have done in 5 weeks. I don't think I can manage to read it that fast! Astronomy was really boring today. We went of the syllabus so I just colored on my computer the whole hour. Since 12:00 I have been in my room studying. I am like a study machine. I had to explain how to desciribe what a million and a billion is. I just put that it is larger than any number you can imagine. I just finished my precalc homework. It was easy. Now I have to go to an intro to higher education class. Bye for now!!

Christa W.

No comments: