Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The rest of the day

The rest of the day was pretty boring. Precalculus was really easy. It was like being in high school again, so that is nice because that way my grade should be good. I really don't want to go to my western civilization class tomarrow but I have to. I did some homework today. I did half of my precalc problems and I read the astronomy handout I have to take a quiz on. On my way back to my dorm on the bus I was almost killed. We have to go over a railroad track and the lights were going off. The bus driver thought he could get over them before the stick thing went down but he didn't make it, it almost landed on the bus before the driver slammed on the brakes. Well that is all good bye!

Christa W.

No comments: