Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sunny Sunday

This morning I didn't get up until 10:30, it was nice even though I was awake at 10:00. Kat's mom, grandma, and sister came at 11:00 and took us out to eat, I had chicken tenders, they were good. Last night Hermie switched back to his original shell, I don't know why. Last night Jese and I watched half of the lion king, but I started to fall asleep around 1:00 so he left and I went to bed. Kat got in around 3:30 from a party and I did not remeber how I got in my bed, I was very confused. Tomorrow I have two classes they are, Westren Civilization 1500-1815 at 9-9:50, and Astronomy from 10-10:50 so it won't be too bad. I don't have a book for Astronomy yet because it was optional and I am waiting to get it to see if I need it, but for Westren Civilization I have like six or seven books. That is okay though because it will give me more to study for so I can get a 4.0 the next four years and then get a mustang from my mother!! I took a lesson from amy today and I have not taken a shower but I will tonight I won't go a week like she does!! Well that is all......oh yeah I just checked my mail because I didn't yesterday and there was nothing I was very disaponted.

Christa W.

1 comment:

Amy said...

what's wrong with going a week without takening a shower????? in europe they never take showers, and i wish i lived in europe because i hate the U.S., so it is okay to not take showers:)